Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Church Camp

Hi Everyone!  I did something today that I have never done before...I dropped my two boys off at church and off they went to camp.  What mixed emotions I have! :)  It is a "mini camp" and they will be back Sunday.  I know that they will have the times of their lives.  I remember church camp...how we would come back so excited to share our faith!  I pray this for Connor and Landon! Please pray with me for their protection and they will come back even closer to our Savior!  

2 comments:

  1. Darling they will have a great time, as for you take advantage of the fact and rest. I will pray for their safe return home after few days of fun and always.

    Once again I love your backdrop.

    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling I hope you had a lovely weekend. I just stopped by to wish you a sunny day!!

    ♥ hugs ♥

    Duchess

    ReplyDelete